The membership will be open to all persons, firms, companies or organizations (duly registered with the Registry of Companies and Businesses or such other government authorities or agencies as may be required) who own, operate and have affiliation to any businesses within Sentosa and/or HarbourFront area in Singapore.*
– Listing of Member’s establishment of Sentosa HarbourFront’s website (www.shba.org.sg)
– Listing of Member’s promotions on SHBA website and social media portals i.e. Facebook (www.facebook.com/sentosaharboufrontbusinessassociation)
– Invitation to networking events held quarterly
– Participation in Sentosa HarbourFront’s events and joint promotions.
– Participation in Employee Perks with estimated database of 20,000 employees
– Inclusion in task group meetings and future projects.
*Membership is split into two categories: Ordinary & Associate
Ordinary Membership (Stakeholder): With voting rights, and for Developers, Building owners, F&B operators, entertainment establishment operators, marinas, attractions, cruise centre, hoteliers and non-profit organizations who own or have a place of business within Sentosa and/or HarbourFront Singapore.
Associate Membership: No voting rights, and for any other person, business, or firm that is not a stakeholder