Date: 12 Jun – 2 Jul 2017
Time: 11am – 5pm (Daily)
Venue: Starting Point: Sentosa Island, Merlion Cable Car Station, Membership counter on 2nd level
Price: Please refer to below
This June, thrill seekers will experience the first ever escape game played whilst onboard the Sentosa Line of the Singapore Cable Car. In collaboration with The Escape Artist, players will battle against time to solve puzzles using critical clues located within Sentosa, amidst stunning views of the island’s beaches.
From 12 June 2017 to 2 July 2017, in teams of four to six, participants will be given an hour to race to their final destination using the Sentosa Line and collect clues across different points within Sentosa, including cable car stations located at Imbiah Lookout, Merlion and Siloso Point. Extra time will be given to participants each time they successfully solve a puzzle.
4pax – $140.00
5pax – $150.00
6pax – $160.00
*Faber Licence Members & Sentosa Island Partners enjoy a discounted rate of $100.00
Sentosa Line Cable Car rides are required for the game.
Sentosa Line Cable Car Rides are required as they are part of the game.
– Game Packages for 4,5 and 6 comes with complimentary round trip Sentosa Line Cable Car tickets.
– For Faber Licence Members & Sentosa Island Partners, kindly note that Sentosa Line Cable Car Tickets have to be purchased for non-members participating. Kindly purchase the tickets at the cable car ticket counter before you start the game.
– Entry into Sentosa is NOT included in the any Game Packages
Game can start anytime within the stipulated time-frame. Last game for the day has to start at 5pm.
The game time can last up to 2 hours, depending on how far you progress into the game. Do factor that into your planning.
You are required to use the Sentosa Cable Car Line as part of the game. (refer to ticketing information)
Terms & Conditions: * Team size is limited to between 4-6pax.
* Children below the age of 12 have to be accompanied by an adult.
* Terms and conditions are subject to changes. We will notify you of any amendments by posting it on this page. By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
How to get there: By Sentosa Express
Take the Sentosa Express ($4 per person) from Sentosa Station at VivoCity Level 3, Lobby L and alight at Imbiah Station.
By Sentosa Boardwalk
From HarbourFront MRT station, follow the signs to the Sentosa Boardwalk. Take a leisurely stroll from VivoCity’s water promenade. Admission is free via Sentosa Boardwalk.
Admission charges are applicable on each taxi or car entering Sentosa, depending on the time of entry.
Taxi: Alight at Beach Station taxi stand, take the Sentosa Express from Beach Station and alight at Imbiah Station.
Car: Park your car at Imbiah Car Park and take a 5-minute walk to Merlion Plaza OR Park your car at Beach Car Park, take the Sentosa Express from Beach Station and alight at Imbiah Station.
By Cable Car
Take the cable car ($33 for standard Skypass adult ticket) from HarbourFront Cable Car Station to Sentosa Station. Transfer onto the Sentosa Cable Car line and alight at Merlion Cable Car Station.